Booking ski package holidays has never been as easy as it is today but in order to create the best possible ski holidays ever, you need to ensure that every aspect is covered. With any ski holiday, there is an awful lot to think about and in Baqueira Beret, things are no different. In this blog, we look at just some of the things that you need to consider before visiting our fantastic resort.
With any ski package holidays, you’ll need to take care of:
- Your transport to the ski resort, including flights and transfers
- Arranging your accommodation
- The best value ski passes, with discounts and parking included
- The best places to hire your ski or snowboard equipment, as well as ski lockers
Organisingthe best English-speaking instructors who know how to cater to your needs
- Sorting out your day to day catering, including locating grocery services for those picnics out on the slopes
- Finding the right services to cater to the needs of your children, such as local nurseries, baby-sitting services, nannies, snow gardens and Apres-ski activities
- Booking those non-skiing activities, such as dog-sledding, snowshoeing or perhaps even a relaxing day in a local spa.
In addition to all of these things, you’ll need to do your research and make your reservations in Baqueira Beret’s top restaurants. There are a total of 25 restaurants and cafeterias on the slopes of the resort, with 5 themed establishments that offer a completely unique dining experience. These eateries are very popular with visitors to the resort, so you need to book ahead to avoid missing out.
Want a Stress-Free Ski Holidays Experience?
At Sun Ski Trips, we can take care of all the arrangements for you, as we have great local insight and we know exactly where the best dining, the best skiing and the best accommodation in the area. Think of us as your local trusted tour guide, as we’re able to plan everything out for you, for a hassle-free ski holiday experience.
If you’d like to learn more about how we can