📍Vielha. Plaza Pas d’Arro, 6 (Main parking)
📅 February, 21 – March 1
🕗 10 am – 2 pm // 4 pm – 8 pm
This year TESLA is in Baqueira to give you an exclusive driving experience with their electric cars.
Make a test drive appointment today to test Model S, Model X or Model 3, our Car of The Year award winner.
Please register to participate. More info:Contact Form – Sun Ski Trips
The minimum age for test drivers is 18 years. Please don’t forget to bring your driver’s license with you.
Charging and Supercharging
Supercharger stations are conveniently located near desirable amenities like restaurants, shops and WiFi hot spots. Each station contains multiple Superchargers to get you back on the road quickly. To find a Supercharger station near you, visit the interactive Find Us map.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Winter Driving Tips
As you prepare to drive your Tesla during winter, there are a few tips on range, storage and winter tyres, that will help to ensure the best possible experience during the colder months.
- After preconditioning your car, turn on Range Mode to limit power used by your climate control. This will decrease energy used per mile and maintain range.
- Distribute heat more efficiently by using heated seats instead of the cabin heater.
- Charge your car when not in use at the end of the day. This will warm its systems from charging, rather than from your battery.
- When not in use, Tesla cars automatically enter sleep mode to conserve range and energy. If you check your car via the Tesla app it will wake up and start normal energy consumption until it returns to sleep mode. You can avoid unintentional energy consumption by minimizing the amount of times you check your car via the app.
- Even though Spain has no legal requirements that make it mandatory to change into winter tyres, it is advisable in snowy areas such as Bauqeira Beret to provide you with increased traction and safety on the road.
If you need any additional information, you can contact us, call us on 🇬🇧+44 (0) 20 3960 5090 / 🇪🇸+34 683 566 151 or visit us online at www.sunskitrips.com. We’ll be happy to help!