What is a BaqueiraPASS?
This year Baqueira Beret has changed its traditional lift pass into the new BaqueiraPASS, which is a magnetic card that’s available for a non-refundable €10 deposit (unless you already have one to recharge). This convenient card is simply loaded with access to the lifts for the number of days you need it. The BaqueiraPASS is a photo-card, meaning that every skier must fill in a questionnaire and send/have a picture taken for it.
How does it work?
The BaqueiraPASS is the size of a credit card that can be easily put in the pocket and it allows the holder to simply walk through lift controls with entry being allowed via a magnetic reader (We recommend not having other things in the same pocket). If you want to have your card delivered to your house (Only possible in Spain & France), you need to request yours 7 days in advance or if you want to collect it at the resort, you can order it the day before.
There are a number of advantages to possessing a BaqueiraPASS which include:
- You’ll have your hands free at the lift control
- You can reload online, so you can get straight onto the slopes without queueing
- It’s faster to recharge and you can add family members and friends to your private areas so you can all recharge online together
- It can be reused over several seasons
- It’s possible to charge it annually, weekly or by the day
- You get to enjoy better prices, as you get a 5% discount compared to Baqueira Ticket Office prices when you recharge daily
How are prices grouped?
Depending on the age of the skier, the BaqueiraPASS cost is categorised in the following way in the 19/20 season:
- Under 6 years old.
- From 7 to 11
- From 12 to 17s
- Senior: older than 70 years old
- For Beginners only in Beret Area
- Afternoon: from 1:30pm. Cannot be recharged with the BaqueiraPASS. Can only be obtained as a ski pass in the Ticket Office (check locations)
- Spectator. Cannot be recharged with the BaqueiraPASS. Can only be bought in the Ticket Offices (check locations) It can be used for access to the 1700 area (children’s park, restaurants, etc). It’s personal and can only be used without skiing equipment for one ride up and one ride down.
You can choose to add medical insurance to your ski passes (€ 3 / day / per person) which also covers rescue on the slopes and transfer to the base of the station in case of an accident. It also includes, in a limited way, medical care at the Baqueira 1500 Medical Centre, which is private and unrelated to the Resort.
You can insurance your pass with an annual policy or just for the days of your trip. It covers search and rescue, repatriation costs and refunds for unfavourable weather. Ask for more info. with Tarjeneu and Multirisc from the Catalan Federation of Winter Sports (FCEH).
Traditional ski pass
If you do not wish to get the new BaqueiraPASS, you may purchase your traditional Baqueira Ski Pass at any of the Baqueira Ticket Offices in Baqueria, Beret, Orri and Boanigua areas the day before or on the same day.
Check Ticket Office Locations.
IN BAQUEIRA 1700
IN PLA DE BERET
IN BONAIGUA AREA
As Baqueira Beret experts, we can help you organise your ski holidays and obtain your BaqueiraPASS in the most cost-effective, hassle-free way. We can have it ready and waiting for you in your accommodation so you don’t have to worry about queuing and can go directly to the slopes.BOOK NOW